Do you care about wildlife? Do you love Nairobi Park? Do you want to help us save the Worlds Greatest City Park? Then you will want to volunteer for FoNNaP! We are looking for volunteers who care, have energy, love the outdoors, enjoy volunteering and have creative minds to help with the following tasks
1. Social networking – A young dynamic hard working volunteer who can work from home, internet cafe or phone to manage a social networking campaign for FoNNaP. Activities include update twitter, facebook, writing blog posts, visiting the park, attending meetings and events then writing about them, basically promoting FoNNaP by telling out stories.
2. Membership – We need several young active, outgoing people to help us drive up the membership of FoNNaP. These volunteers need to be honest, and connected, informed about the National Park and eager to help sell memberships to anyone entering the park , to man desks at various events, an.d to come up with strategies to win over new members.
3.We are also looking for one or two people to help us engage corporates and drive up the corporate membership.
4. Photo competition – Several volunteers are needed to help plan and run a photo competition. This involves participating in planning, conducting photo workshops, fund raising, looking for sponsors, looking for prizes, managing photos, judging the entries, managing the competition and communications related to the competition (social networking, blog, newsletters etc)
5. Fund raising – we are looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to help manage the raffles and fund raising events (eg. sales) for FoNNaP.
6. Members events. We are seeking one or two volunteers to help coordinate each members outing. You can volunteer for just one outing or for several (proposed outings). This will involve preparing back ground information for members before the day, helping with coordination on the day and follow up.
Is there anything else you’d like to do for FoNNaP? Let us know!
Our hours are 8am – 5 pm on week days.
To volunteer leave a comment here, or contact Nyawira Sarah – FoNNaP administrator. You can reach her on telephone: +254 723 690 686