FoNNaP is a membership society registered under the Societies Act of Kenya. We are a not for profit, volunteer driven organization that aims to work with the Kenya Wildlife Service to support the conservation and protection of the Nairobi National Park and wildlife dispersal area.
Five great reasons why you should join FoNNaP
We can think of hundreds of great reasons for you to join FoNNaP but here are the top five.
- To do good for wildlife and the environment
- To learn more about the Nairobi Park and the greater ecosystem.
- To go on great trips and meet like minded people.
- To participate in our activities that contribute towards the protection and conservation of the Nairobi National Park.
- To network with other volunteers and share your expertise towards the greater good of this special ecosystem.
Individual Ksh 1000, Non-resident US $30
Family Ksh 2,000, Non Resident US $60
Corporate Ksh 10,000, Non Resident US $300
Student Ksh 500, Non Residnet US $12
How to join
If you are in Nairobi simply come to our office at the Nairobi Park entrance on Langata Road and sign up with Irina at the office (next to the smart card office).
You can also pay through MPESA call Fonnap 0723 690 686,
Or deposit at I&M bank , Karen Branch,
Account name Friends of Nairobi National Park
Acc no. 00800525251210
Or simply come to our office at Nairobi Park (next to smart card office) and pay there. You will get a laminated members card or certificate if you are registering as corporate.
Karibu and thank you